Tenders & Quotations
All current tenders and quotations will be advertised below.
COLEAMBALLY SPORTS PRECINCT REDEVELOPMENT
Council is currently calling for enders for the Coleambally Sports Precent Redevelopment.
This contract involves works for the Coleambally Sports Precinct Redevelopment including:
1. Construction of AFL Change Rooms and Toilet Block at Coleambally Sports Oval No. 1, Falcon Street, Coleambally NSW
2. Construction of Gym and Alterations and Additions to Existing Toilet - Amenities Building at Coleambally Sports Oval No. 1, Falcon Street, Coleambally NSW
3. Alterations and Additions to Existing Clubhouse at Coleambally Sports Oval No. 1, Falcon Street, Coleambally NSW
4. Proposed Alterations and Additions to Existing Squash Court Centre at Coleambally Sports Oval No. 1, Falcon Street, Coleambally NSW
To view the tender documents and apply please visit https://www.tenderlink.com/murrumbidgee/
For further information please contact Ben Nash on 0448 918 766.
Tenders close 3pm Tuesday 9 June 2020.
CALL FOR TENDERS - SUPPLY OF SERVICES
Murrumbidgee Council is presently calling for Tenders for interested parties to submit costs with regard to providing the following services:-
- Supply of Essential Fire Safety Services Monitoring for Council Buildings.
- Supply of Pest Control for Council Buildings and relevant Infrastructure.
(Please note that each contract will be negotiated individually and services may be supplied by various parties).
Interested parties are invited to obtain a copy of the Tender document for these works below. Enquiries may be made by telephoning Council’s Asset Manager Stephen Goodsall on 02 6960 5500.
All tenders are to be in writing and are to be addressed to Murrumbidgee Council “Quotation Box”, Council Chambers, 35 Jerilderie Street, Jerilderie NSW 2716”. Tenders will be received by Council until 3.00 pm Wednesday 13 May 2020. Tenders can be accepted by email by prior notification.
Details of Essential Fire Safety Assets within each facility can be provided by request by telephoning Council’s Asset Manager Stephen Goodsall on 02 6960 5500.